Covid-19 Information Update
Our office will return to providing eye exams and urgent care exams that were delayed during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office will take the appropriate steps to create a safe environment to protect the health of the patients, doctors, and staff while also complying with the Center for Disease Control, federal, state and local guidelines.
- 6 feet between others
- Appointment scheduling to allow adequate time between patients so our staff can disinfect all equipment and surfaces and limit the number of people in the office at any given time. Three people at a time for a family.
- No walk-ins for non-urgent care.
- Appointments require for glasses shopping, dispensing eyewear, and repair or adjusting eyewear. (unless picking up contact lenses or eyewear).
Screening of patients, staff, and doctors.
You are not permitted to enter the office with the following:
- If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, coughing, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell.
- If you have possibly been exposed to anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have traveled out of the country or to a known COVID-19 hotspot within the past 30 days.
- If you have a temperature of 100.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Require all staff and doctors to wear masks. Wearing protective eyewear and gloves when it is necessary.
- Patients must wear a mask or appropriate cloth face-covering upon arrival and at all times while in the office (unless contraindicated due to age, difficulty breathing, or other circumstances).
- All frames that the patient has tried on will be clean and disinfected before they are put back on to our frame board.
- Clean and disinfect finished eyeglasses before dispensing to the patient.